Howard Dinits RB ABR
Looking for a Kihei Buyer’s Agent?
Maui Real Estate Agent
Wailea Buyer’s Representative
Acredited Buyer’s Representative
Certified Residential Specialist
hawaii foreclosure specialist
reo and Short Sales
Do not Buy Real estate without hiring Howard Dinits RB ABR CRS
ABR® vs. Buyer’s Rep: A REALTOR® Designation
A buyer’s representative (or simply buyer’s rep) is a licensed real estate professional who represents prospective homebuyers in their property transaction. If you’ve formalized an agency relationship, typically by signing a buyer’s rep agreement with a buyer’s rep, you can expect him or her to:
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage).
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
- Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider.
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Help you develop your negotiation strategy.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed.
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond.
In other words, a buyer’s rep should make your homebuying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible.
But not all buyer’s reps are equal. A buyer’s rep who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) REALTOR® designation has made an extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience in serving you, the homebuyer. If you work with an ABR®, you can feel more confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer-representation services.
Howard Dinits RB ABR
ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
The ABR® designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria, by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS®.
Why should you look for the ABR® designation before looking for a home? These three letters after a REALTORS® name tell you that you’ll be working with someone committed to your best interests, someone who has both made education a career priority, and has also demonstrated the experience needed to provide the finest in buyer representation.