New Traditions homes For Sale in Kahului Maui
Please Watch This Video
About Traditions at Maui Lani.
See All traditions Homes For Sale Here.
and remember to have a
Happy Aloha Friday.
What are you Doing Tonight?
Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Something for Everyone in August”
Friday, August 22, 2014
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on August 22nd from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Enjoy a night out with “something for everyone in August” featuring the funky Bluegrass of Flat Jackson and the upbeat rhythms of Pacific Empire, and Hula by Halau Hula Ola’ i Hou. Sista Val will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Bubbles, Face Painting and more.
Royal Kings will be performing in Food Court.
Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
- 6:00 – 6:05pm – Opening Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 6:05 – 6:10 p.m. – Opening blessing
- 6:10 – 6:40 p.m. – Hula by Halau Hula Ola’ i Hou
- 6:40 – 6:45pm – Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 6:45 – 7:30p.m. – Pacific Empire
- 7:30 – 7:40pm. – Announcements by MC Sista Val
- 7:40 – 8:55pm – Flat Jackson
- 8:55 – 9:00pm – Closing Announcements by MC Sista Val