Happy Aloha Friday,
Today is the 2nd friday of the month. (second friday)
The party is in Lahaina tonight.
Friday, May 11th: 2018
5pm – 9pm
IT’S A BLOCK PARTY: 5 BLOCKS OF FUN!
Shops at 505:
5:00-10:00 PM Spanky’s Happy Hour all night, free Pool, pet friendly
7:30-10:00 PM Johnny Ringo at Cool Cat café
5:00-7:30 PM Evan Schulman Live Classic Rock @The Historic Pioneer Inn
5:30-9:00 PM Down the Hatch, featuring local art of Auggie Constantino
Fresh Squeezed Fridays, Craftsman & Mixologist Adam Rio, Adult Shaved Ice
Main Stage at Campbell Park: MC Lahainaluna’s own “Island Boy” Ke’van
5:00-6:30 PM Maui Jam
6:30-7:00 PM Maui Music Mission – westside keiki on ukulele and vocals
7:00-8:00 PM Uncle George Kahumoku Jr.
8:00-9:00 PM Arlie Avery-Asui
2:00-5:00 PM Paul West solo guitarist at Fleetwoods Happy Hour
6:00-9:00 PM Gary Larson Jazz soloist at Martin Lawrence Gallery
6:00-8:00 PM Kaniela at The Lahaina Loft
7:00-10:00 PM The House Shakers at Fleetwoods on the main floor
6:30-8:30 PM Rock Hendrick’s on Saxophone with Mitch Kepa at Longhi’s
6:30-10:00 PM Sargents Gallery – artist Gleb Goloubetski and live music by Kurt Lee; wine and pupus served
7:00-9:00 PM Danyel Alana and Roy Kato ocean front at Kimo’s downstairs lounge
The Outlets of Maui:
5:00-10:00 PM Aloha Friday Market – sidewalk sale and local farmers market
5:30-6:30 PM Free Zumba
5:30-6:30 PM Lahainaluna Jazz Band on Center Stage
6:00-9:00 PM Kendall D. and Friends acoustic at PI Artisan Pizza
11AM-11 PM Bowling at the Old Hard Rock
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several West Side nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports our community. Campbell Park has local ono grinds from 5:00 to 8:30 PM. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites you to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause. Participants this month include:
- LahainaTown Action Committee – Beverages
- Maui Writers Ink – authors sharing stories and tales
- Boys & Girls Club – cookies baked at Leilani’s
- Advanced Wildlife Education – information and merchandise
- Waiola Church – fresh lei’s
- Go Farm Hawaii – promotional and local agriculture
- Maui Grown 808 -coconut leaf weaving, plants and talk story
- Smoke and Spice BBQ
- Tight Tacos- all kinds of tacos
- Garden Sushi – vegan ramen bowls
- Color Me Maui Photography
- Serena Garrets – wonderland body art & mermaid magic glitter
Mahalo to Lahaina Friday Event Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café, Leilani’s, Alii Linen and Lahaina Loft.
For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6:00-9:00 PM. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at Center Stage Campbell Park.
LAHAINA ART GALLERIES
- Kai Pua Gallery: live glass blowing by Sean Price; interaction with artists on sight; 5:00-9:00 PM
- Peter Lik Gallery: special promotions on art
- The Village Gallery: refreshments and music; featuring Rich Kenny; 808-661-4402
- Simon Jon Gallery: unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang; offering 10-20% off select items
- Sargent’s Fine Art: enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery; featuring international artist
The Art of Roman 6:30-10:00 PM; wine served; 808-667-4030
- Martin Lawrence Gallery: world class masterworks collection featuring Picasso, Warhol, Dali, Changall, Miroi and more; serving wine and pupus; live jazz/ambient guitar by Gary Larson; 6:00-10:00 PM; 808-283-2821
- Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be doing an art demo; serving wine and pupus
- Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work
- Lahaina Printsellers: Ron Phillips featured artist; wine served; 808-667-5815
- Vintage Posters: wine and pupus 6:00-10:00 PM
- Higgins Harte Gallery International: Rascal & Lowell Mapes; wine served; 6:00-10:00 PM; 808-661-7770
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
- Ono Gelato Company: gluten-free baked goods; homemade gelato-filled cannoli; 10% kama`aina discount
- Kimo’s: free hula pie with coupon; stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kama`aina discount on teppanyaki dining
- The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
- Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
- Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co: join us for happy hour after the event! Includes $5 appetizers and $3.50 domestic drafts starting at 9:00 PM
- Pi Artisan Pizza: happy hour 3:00-5:00 PM discounted pupus and drink specials
- Betty’s Beach Café: prime rib night 4:00-9:00 PM $19.95
- Koa’s 156: all day special Ocean Vodka Moscow Mule
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER
- Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
- Down The Hatch: featuring local artist and environmental activist Megan Koeberle
- Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kama`aina discount
- Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama`aina discount
- Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
- Pad Thai: 15% off food only
- Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
- Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama`aina discount
- Crazy Shirts: screen printing demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
- Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
- Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off regular-priced jewelry
- JC Chism: free gift with purchase of $20 or more
- KC Hawaiian Fashions: free gift with purchase of $20 or more
- Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
- Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
- L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
- Quilts ‘N Fabric: free gift with purchase of $50 or more
- Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
- T-Shirt Factory: buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
- Three D Gallery: free gift with purchase of $20 or more
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6:00-8:30 PM. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.
Also this weekend is the Seabury craft Fair.
See you there.
Did you know that you can search the just listed properties?
Click here to see them.
Read Sandra H.‘s review of Howard Dinits – Dinits Realty on Yelp
Read Elizabeth V.‘s review of Howard Dinits – Dinits Realty on Yelp
Read Chill G.‘s review of Howard Dinits – Dinits Realty on Yelp
Read nicole k.‘s review of Howard Dinits – Dinits Realty on Yelp
Selling a Condo Or Home On Maui ?
Click here to List With Howard
Want to receive email alerts with listings of condos or homes for sale?
Sign up today
Subscribe to your Maui Daily News at
You can now Search
Maui Real Estate For Sale by Price